Volunteer at the Y:
Across the United States, more than 500,000 business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y. That's because in 10,000 neighborhoods nationwide we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive, personal and social change..
Volunteers of the Y:
• Lead our Boards of Directors and commitees.
• Reaise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community.
• Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes.
• Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices and the pursuit of higher education and goals.
• Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more and live healthier.
• Advocate for the Y's efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation and your community.
• Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
• Contact us for information on how you can help.